Want the Best? Think Melbourne’s West!
by Carlisle Homes
Surrounded by lush countryside and less than an hour’s drive from the heart of the city, Melbourne’s west offers buyers the best of both worlds.
Perhaps you’re after wide open spaces now that you don’t have to work in the city every day, want more bang for your buck, or simply yearn for a better lifestyle – there are plenty of good reasons to consider a move outside the CBD. And few areas present better options than Melbourne’s west.
With driving commute times between 40 minutes and an hour, suburbs like Lara, Truganina, Tarneit and Deanside let you enjoy all the benefits of a regional lifestyle, with picturesque scenery, great schools, a warm, community vibe and fantastic amenities, while still being within easy reach of the CBD.
And with much lower prices than the CBD, moving to these areas could help you get into the property market sooner if you’re a first-time buyer. Or, it might allow you to upgrade from a tiny apartment to a spacious family home with that extra bedroom or living space you’ve long dreamed about – plus a spacious backyard for the kids to run around in.
Carlisle display homes in Melbourne’s west
To give you some insight into the incredible lifestyle that awaits you in Melbourne’s west, we’ve got several display homes on show in the finest master-planned communities in the area – so why not pop in today!
Attwell Estate in Deanside
- Astoria Grand 55: Part of our Affinity series of homes, the double storey Astoria Grand 55 takes family living to the next level of luxury. It features three generous living spaces, four bedrooms – each with their own ensuite and walk-in ’robe – an opulent parent’s retreat with private balcony, a sprawling entertainer’s kitchen with a walk-in pantry, and a separate powder room.
- Piermont 29: Part of our family-friendly T-Range series of homes, the award-winning, single storey Piermont 29 includes everything you need for a fantastic family lifestyle. There are four bedrooms and two bathrooms, including a luxurious, separate parent’s retreat, plus three generous living areas, and a gorgeous outdoor area where you can entertain friends and family year-round.
Coridale Estate in Lara
- Bridgewater 27: Part of our EasyLiving series, which is all about giving you more bang for your buck, this fantastic, single storey home offers four bedrooms (including a stunning parent’s retreat), two bathrooms, two separate living spaces, a dedicated study nook for the kids, and seamless indoor-outdoor living.
- Edgewood 23: Another EasyLiving home that gives you more space and inclusions for your budget, the affordable Edgewood 23 has four bedrooms (each with a walk-in wardrobe), two bathrooms, two generous living spaces and a beautifully appointed outdoor entertaining area.
Newhaven Estate in Tarneit
- Canterbury Grand 43: Meet the home of your dreams! The light-filled and spacious two storey Canterbury Grand 43 has four bedrooms (including a show-stopping parent’s retreat), 2.5 bathrooms, four generous living spaces, a kids’ study nook and a separate study. Space, luxury inclusions, flexibility – this home has it all.
- Thornleigh 35: The perfect entertainer’s home, this fantastic dwelling offers four bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, three large, light-filled living spaces, a huge entertainer’s kitchen, alfresco living space and a separate study where you can work from home.
- Macan 23: This well-priced, single storey home has everything a growing family needs, including four bedrooms with walk-in wardrobes, two bathrooms, a roomy open-plan kitchen and meals area, two separate living spaces, and a covered alfresco area where you can entertain year-round.
Mt Atkinson Estate in Truganina
- Granville 29: Part of our family friendly T-Range, this is the perfect home to make memories with your children as they grow. It offers three separate living spaces, a dedicated kids’ zone with bathroom, study nook and activity area, and a secluded parent’s retreat where you can enjoy some time out.
- Sorrento Grand Retreat 46: The ultimate, retreat-style home with three bright and inviting living spaces, a sprawling, open-plan entertainer’s kitchen with a walk-in pantry, a dedicated kids’ zone complete with an activity area and study nook, a stunning parent’s retreat with a spa-bath and private balcony, a separate study and a beautiful alfresco entertaining area.
Convenience and lifestyle
You don’t need to go far to enjoy the finer things in life – Melbourne’s western suburbs boast great shopping amenities, cafes, restaurants, and a plethora of quality educational facilities for children of all ages.
Deanside is just 32km from Melbourne CBD, which means you can enjoy a fresh-air lifestyle and still be in the heart of the city in around 30 minutes by car. Planning a trip? Melbourne Airport is only a 20-minute drive! And it’s just five minutes from the bustling suburb of Caroline Springs, which has an abundance of retail, dining and entertainment opportunities.
Lara is one of Victoria’s loveliest small towns. It has a unique, old-world charm while still offering all the modern conveniences we’ve come to expect today, such as quality schools, top supermarkets and great eateries. It is a 15-minute drive to Geelong, one of Victoria’s best-loved destinations, and an easy 50-minute commute by car or train to Melbourne CBD.
If quality education and facilities are priorities for your family, Tarneit is a great suburb to consider. It has a wide range of great public and private schools nearby, plus there is zoning for a future public primary school within Newhaven Estate itself. It is an easy 50-minute commute to the Melbourne CBD by car or rail, and boasts established shopping centres, sports grounds and parks.
Located between two established suburbs – Caroline Springs and Melton South – the suburb of Truganina is just 25km from Melbourne CBD and a stress-free 30- to 40-minute commute by car or rail (the Western Freeway and Ring Road are just four minutes away). It offers everything to make life easy and carefree, including shopping at nearby Westfield Town Centre, lush open space and extensive parklands for the kids to get outside and active.
Keep the kids active
The kids will love life in Melbourne’s west; the areas around Lara, Tarneit, Truganina and Deanside boast a huge number of new playgrounds, parks and sporting complexes so they can get outside, make friends, and take part in a wide range of sports, including AFL, basketball, tennis, athletics and hockey. There are walking tracks, bike tracks and waterways to explore – the options are endless!
If this sounds like the lifestyle you’ve been dreaming of, let Carlisle Homes make it a reality. Our house and land packages are all-inclusive and fixed-price (so there are no nasty hidden costs), and we’ve done all the hard work when it comes to matching each piece of land with the perfect forever home.