First time building
Building for the first time
Building a new home should be an enjoyable and exciting process, although sometimes you can feel overwhelmed by the unknown.
That’s why Carlisle Homes has developed an easy, step-by-step process to eliminate your worries, and ensure you know what to expect at every stage of your new home-building journey.
Why build with Carlisle Homes?
Experience, professionalism and responsibility. These are the top three characteristics you want in a builder.
At Carlisle Homes, we are proud to have:
- Been building new homes since 2004.
- Built over 12,000 homes throughout Melbourne and Geelong with quality, design and customer service at the core of every project.
- Been awarded as Victorian Professional Major Builder by the Housing Industry Association (HIA), four times in 2015, 2017, 2020 & 2022 and Australian Professional Major Builder in 2021.
- A 25-year structural guarantee means you can rest assured that your home has been built to last.
- Fixed price contracts when you build from our EasyLiving Series, or purchase one of our house & land packages or luxury townhomes, to ensure you can work within your budget and that there are no hidden or unexpected costs.
- Carlisle Connect - an interactive online tool that is exclusive for Carlisle customers. We keep you informed through every step of the building process and you can login anytime to get real time updates and information.
- Developed a comprehensive and straightforward process to take you through the build journey.
- A state-of-the-art Spectra Showroom where you'll work alongside a professional interior designer to choose the final products, colours, finishes, lighting and electrical for your new T-Range or Affinity Collection home.
- A range of online tools and resources to help bring your dream home vision to life, including Virtual Tours of our display homes, a Product Inspiration Gallery and a My Favourites tool so you can save all your new home inspiration in one place!
“Our commitment and dedication to personal service means you get a quality home that reflects your style, supports your lifestyle and the building process is an enjoyable and exciting experience.“
Benefits to building a new home
Whether you’re a first home buyer, a property investor or building for the first time on your own block of land, there are many benefits in building your own home.
- Financial advantages like the First Home Owner Grant for eligible first home buyers and savings on stamp duty.
- Carlisle fixed pricing means you can manage your budget with no hidden surprises.
- Total personalisation gives you the ability to decorate your home exactly how you want, without compromising
How does the building process work?
At Carlisle, our Building Process is easy-to-follow, transparent and enjoyable.
You will know what is being worked on, how much it's costing and when it's due to be finished, throughout the building journey, Take a closer look at our building process now.
Customise your home to suit your lifestyle
You'll be spoilt for choice when it comes to customising your new home to suit your lifestyle. We have a unique way of including you in designing your own home.
Prior to meeting with one of our professional design consultants at the Spectra Showroom you can view Spectra Online to start browsing and comparing product options. Our Spectra Showroom is offered exclusively to our Carlisle customers and is where you can start to shape the look of your new home, to make it uniquely yours.
Financing your dream home
Buying a new home is one of the biggest financial decisions you'll ever make.
It’s important to get the right advice for your personal situation. With countless lending options available in the market, we wanted to offer our clients a simple and transparent option by partnering with the industry leading Loan Studio to offer you free, no obligation financial services.
“We identified very early on that Carlisle had the best value for money. This took into account the standard inclusions, promos, facades and building costs… At the tender appointment, all costs were explained to us and the final pricing was quite reasonable considering it being a knockdown-rebuild and the amount of extras we added. Highly recommended for knockdown re-build projects!“
CASSANDRA AND CHRISTOPHERMore testimonials
Are you a First Time Builder? Please complete the form to submit your enquiry to Carlisle Homes.