Learn more about Hebel
Strong, quick to install, energy-efficient and high-performance; Hebel building products are fast taking over from traditional brick. Read on to find out the benefits of choosing a fully rendered Hebel home.
What is Hebel?
Hebel is a high performance building product made from Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (ACC). It comes in lightweight panels that are fixed to the house frame forming the exterior walls of your home. The panels are then coated in render giving you a contemporary, fully rendered finish to your entire home. Hebel panels are easier to handle, faster to build with, more eco-friendly and better to live in than traditional brick homes.
Benefits of Hebel
- Better facades with even better value! - Hebel gives you access to a fully rendered home at a much more affordable price.
- Better sustainability - Hebel is an eco-friendly building material that has 30% less environmental impact than concrete and brick veneer. It’s manufactured in Australia using readily available raw materials, and any waste generated during the process is recycled.
- Better acoustic qualities - Hebel significantly reduces sound transmission from external sources like traffic, giving you more peace and quiet.
- Better insulation - Hebel keeps your home warmer in winter and cooler in summer, thanks to its high thermal performance.
- Better peace of mind - Hebel has been proven to reach Fire Resistance Levels of up to 3 hours, and meets or exceeds the requirements for all Bushfire Attack Level categories.
- Better energy efficiency - Hebel’s strong insulation properties allow you to rely less on your heating and cooling, therefore reducing the bills in your new home.
- Better building - Hebel is lightweight and easy to handle, yet with its steel reinforcement and anti-corrosion layer, it’s as solid and strong as traditional bricks. It’s much faster to build with too; one standard Hebel panel is the equivalent of 75 traditional bricks!
Fully rendered Hebel homes include a range of facades to choose from at no charge
Images are for illustrative purposes only and may depict upgrade options available. Some images may also depict features not supplied by Carlisle including landscaping, water features, window furnishings, fireplaces, wall furnishes and finishes, decorative lighting, decor and furniture. Carlisle reserves the right to withdraw or change pricing, inclusions or promotion without notice. Speak to a Sales Consultant for further details or visit carlislehomes.com.au/disclaimer. ©2024 Carlisle Homes PTY LTD. Registered Building Practitioner CBD-U 50143.