1. You will meet with one of our KDR Specialist Consultants to complete preliminary siting and quote.
a. Take a look at our new home designs and select the price range, house size, single or double storey, façade style, number of bedrooms and bathrooms.
Need some inspiration? Explore some the styles of home that are most popular with knockdown rebuild projects: the Milano MK2 and the Nelson MK2.
2. You will then need to provide a Contract of Sale of Land including a clear copy of Land Title or proof of land ownership and funding details for construction.
3. A Loan Studio Finance Consultant will contact you for a no-obligation verbal pre-approval within 24 hours.
4. At this stage a $1,000 initial deposit needs to be paid to secure the base price of house, site start allocation and any promotional offers.
5. Completion of the Customer Experience and Satisfaction Survey
6. We complete a thorough property assessment and site inspection to assess your block’s suitability for a knockdown rebuild project. If site is deemed suitable, an additional $1,000 deposit is required. Please note deposits paid are non-refundable. They’ll look at the following aspects:
- Street access and any traffic challenges
- Trees and vegetation that may need removing or trimming
- Slope, frontage and depth
- Driveway positioning
- Natural light and sun orientation
- Easements and setbacks
- Drainage and power supply
- Neighbouring properties
7. If your block is deemed suitable then you’re ready to choose your dream home from our Affinity Collection or T-Range! Take a look at our Affinity Collection and T-Range new home designs and select the price range, house size, single or double storey, façade style, number of bedrooms and bathrooms. Note: None of the floor plans in our Essential Series are available for a knockdown rebuild project.
8. Your dedicated Client Liaison Executive (CLE) will contact you to book in a Colour Browse Appointment (Note: All Colour Browse appointments are conducted on Saturdays)
9. We arrange a soil test, site survey and order property information. Once received, you will meet with your Carlisle Sales Consultant to finalise siting options and discuss any other requirements. All notes and preliminary costs from the site inspection will be included in the sales paperwork which is then submitted to the Carlisle Head Office to get the ball rolling on your new home!
10. It’s time to visit the Spectra Selection Centre for your Colour Browse Appointment – make sure you allow at least 1.5 hours for the appointment plus enough time afterward to browse.