Finance for First Home Buyers
Figuring out finance is possibly the most critical step when you’re buying your first new home. At Carlisle Homes our job is to make the process as easy as possible.
Need assistance with your first home loan?
Your first home loan is a big financial step – possibly the most important you’ll ever make. Loan Studio is an exclusive, industry-leading construction finance team available 7 days a week to take the hard work out of finding the right home loan for you.
We will spend the time asking the right questions, do all the research and then provide you with a loan that is tailored to your needs and specific requirements.
We’ll help you to:
- Determine the amount you can afford to borrow.
- Compare financial products of all major banks and lenders to find the right loan and structure for you.
- Understand your deposit requirements and how family members with equity can help you get started.
- Be fully aware of all the costs and fees you need to account for when you're buying a home, including: application fees, stamp duty, legal fees, insurance and any other expenses.
- Check your eligibility for and complete the first home owner’s grant application.
- Complete a loan application.
- Show you how you can pay your loan off faster
- We can even help you choose a Conveyancer
Read more about our available home finance products
How much can I save?
When it comes to buying your first home, the more money you have saved the less money you need to borrow. Saving money is easier with a clear goal in mind, so try our Savings Calculator to see how much you can accumulate over time with regular deposits based on a specific interest rate.
How much can I afford to borrow?
Figuring out a loan amount that you can afford to pay back each month is critical to buying your first home. Use our Loan Calculator to see how much you need to pay on your mortgage each week or each month.
Want to know more about our financial services?
For more information enquire now or call 1300 978 051 to speak to one of our Financial Consultants.