WHAT'S NOT TO LIKE?!
WHAT’S NOT TO LIKE?!
Villawood will pay your 5% Carlisle Homes deposit, PLUS you’ll receive your Carlisle Home Special Package worth $15,000!*
Villawood Properties will pay your builders’ deposit in full when you purchase a home-site at one of Villawood’s selected communities across Melbourne and Geelong.
PLUS you'll receive a special builder's package worth $15,000 of value!
Carlisle Homes Special Package Includes:
A range of 3 and 4 bedroom homes exclusive to Villawood Properties, from 20 - 25 squares in single storey and 31 - 33 squares in the doubles, to suit 12.5 and 14 meter frontages.
Complete flooring with a choice of tiles and timber to Entry, Kitchen, Meals and Family, and carpet to the rest of the home
Offer also includes concrete to the alfresco area PLUS a $4,000 driveway allowance.
All packages are fixed price
Totaling over $15,000* in value
Villawood Home Buyers Grant Promotion
Terms and Conditions
1. In these terms and conditions and all advertising material relating to the "Villawood Home Owners Grant" promotion (Promotion), Villawood means the vendor in the contract of sale of land.
2. The Promotion runs from 9am (AEDST) on 4 June 2012 and ends at 5pm (AEDST) on Sunday 5 August 2012 (Promotion Period).
3. The Promotion applies to residential lots at participating Villawood residential estates (Residential Estates) and builders participating in the Promotion (Builders). The Residential Estates are the Villawood residential estates known as Aspire, Alamanda, Encore, Estuary, Pasadena and Trillium. The current nominated Builders are Burbank, Carlisle Homes, Henley, Metricon, Porter Davis Homes, Simonds, Mimosa, and DFC, however builders may vary from time to time..
4. The Promotion is available to those persons(Purchaser) who:
1. during the Promotion Period enter into a contract (Land Contract) with a Villawood entity for the sale of a residential lot at a Residential Estate (Lot); and
2. within 90 days of the date on which the Purchaser enters into the Land Contract (and in any event before settlement under the Land Contract), enters into a contract (Building Contract) with a Builder for the construction of a dwelling at the Lot.
5. Purchasers will be entitled to have Villawood pay to the Builder on the Purchaser's behalf the deposit payable under the Building Contract, limited to a deposit of no more than 5% of the building contract price.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, Purchasers will be required to pay the full deposit under the Land Contract.
7. In order to receive the benefit of the Promotion, Purchasers must contact Villawood Estate Sales Consultant prior to settlement of the Land Contract and provide Villawood with a copy of the Building Contract.
8. The purchaser will be entitled to a special builder’s package worth $15,000, the total of which may vary according to which builder partner is involved. Package inclusions vary between participating builders and will be included in your contract with the Builder.
9. The Promotion is not available in conjunction with any other Villawood promotion or offer.
10. Villawood reserves the right to cancel, extend or make changes to the Promotion at any time.
11. Villawood reserves the right to withdraw any individual residential lots at a Residential Estate from the Promotion at any time.
12. Villawood gives no warranties and makes no representations about any Builder's ability to enter into or perform a Building Contract.
13. Villawood will not be liable for any liability, loss, damage or expense (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits), or death or personal injury, suffered or incurred (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) arising out of or in connection with this Promotion or a Building Contract (including any failure by a Builder to enter into or perform a Building Contract), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
Latest News + Events
Carlisle Homes Pty Ltd Scores 94.97% for Customer Satisfaction
At its meeting today, the Board decided to lower the cash rate by 25 basis points to 2.75 per cent, effective 8 May 2013.